To call the Porsche 911 a legend, is almost an understatement. after more than 50 years of model history, the one millionth Porsche 911 rolled off the production lin in may 2017. The number of its fans is many many times higher, because the "911" is the epitome of the sports car.
Not only with it's innovative tech, striking design and success in major international races, from the 24 Hours of Daytona, to the Monte Carlo Rally. The Porsche 911 has left and conrinues to leave a powerful tyre mark.
This Book covers design, model history & includes the most important technical data.
Dimensions: 23 x 2 x 29.5Cm.
Article Number: TE1179
At Moniker Man we use Bring, PorterBuddy and DHL as our delivery partners, and you can chose to pick it up in our store in Oslo (Valkyrien).
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Visit us in our store: Moniker Man, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.