A comprehensive official monograph that provides a complete history of one of the most renowned brands in the luxury automotive landscape. This lavishly produced volume features the complete collection of all the models produced by Lamborghini from 1963 to the present day, including special editions, unreleased models, and those that underwent significant evolutions. Stunning photography highlights the exquisite lines and lavish details of the vehicles, along with spectacular archival images and technical information celebrating the glamour and excellence of Italian automotive design. The book also includes information on the prominent designers, including Filippo Perini, Walter de Silva, Mitja Borkert, and Marcello Gandini, who created some of the company’s most iconic models, such as the Miura, Countach, Aventador, Huracan, and the new Urus as well as astonishing prototypes such as the Marzal, Egoista, and the Terzo Millennio.
This official book is dedicated to the history of the legendary Italian luxury sports car company that was founded in Sant’Agata Bolognese in 1963 by Ferruccio Lamborghini. His dream was to create the perfect car and, more than half a century later, Lamborghini continues to produce sports cars that are sought after and renowned throughout the world for technical innovation, cutting-edge design, and stylish, original use of color.
At Moniker Man we use Bring, PorterBuddy and DHL as our delivery partners, and you can chose to pick it up in our store in Oslo (Valkyrien).
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Visit us in our store: Moniker Man, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.