Renowned watch expert and historian Gisbert L. Brunner shares his expansive knowledge with us once more
This volume picks up where the previous one left off
A can’t-miss gift for watch collectors and connoisseurs
The world of watches is in transition; so-called smart watches are playing a larger role. However, classic timepieces with mechanical movement will not disappear from people’s wrists, because the ticking of a mechanical watch has been and will continue to be the heartbeat of human culture. After the success of The Watch Book in 2015, the new follow-up volume, just as beautifully done, is a must-have. Informative text and many pictures highlight 22 additional watch brands and show their unique features and quirks. However, this book includes a much broader spectrum of timepieces than the previous volume: along with many watches that fall into the “affordable luxury” segment, there are timepieces from the chronometric cr?me de la cr?me. Along with long-standing traditional brands, the book profiles newer ones whose unusual designs and exclusive technical developments have contributed to the history of the watch. This volume also includes a helpful glossary of important terms, making The Watch Book II an absolute must for both timepiece experts and collectors and those new to the world of watch artistry.
At Moniker Man we use Bring, PorterBuddy and DHL as our delivery partners, and you can chose to pick it up in our store in Oslo (Valkyrien).
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Visit us in our store: Moniker Man, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.