The Coin Pendant is made in 925 sterling silver with a slightly oxidized coin. The coin is a cast from an authentic ancient Greek coin used in Afghanistan thousands of years ago. The coin is of Alexander the Great, the king of the ancient Greek kingdom of Macedon.
The chain has jump rings to support different usage.
The model is wearing the chain in 27", by different jump rings.
27 inches / 68 cm
Coin diameter: 16 mm
At Moniker Man we use Bring, PorterBuddy and DHL as our delivery partners, and you can chose to pick it up in our store in Oslo (Valkyrien).
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Visit us in our store: Moniker Man, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.