Tekla towels have been designed for maximum absorbency and softness. They use a heavy, 600-gram weave that’s soft on the skin, with maximum absorbency so you can dry yourself with minimal effort.
— Extra thick, for maximum absorbency.
— Double-stiched hems and close corners for long last.
Our towels will last as long as possible while providing you with the best possible absorbency and softness. See selected guidelines below.
— Wash at low temperatures to protect the towels and the environment.
— Hang-dry to preserve fibres and colour, tumble only on low heat with dryer balls.
— Use natural detergent for long last and soft feel.
— If a loop snag, please cut it, do not pull it.
Tekla organic towels are woven by our Portuguese partner in the hills outside Porto. We have developed an extra thick towel, woven from the highest quality cotton to ensure great function and long last.
— Made in Portugal
— 100% organic cotton
— Long-staple cotton fibres woven into a 600-gram weave
— Oeko-Tex certified to be free of harmful chemicals
At Moniker Man we use Bring, PorterBuddy and DHL as our delivery partners, and you can chose to pick it up in our store in Oslo (Valkyrien).
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Visit us in our store: Moniker Man, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.