Lom down Jacket is a knee-length down jacket. The jacket has a straight fit and comes with stick in pockets along the side seam of the jacket, fastened hood, and zip closure. The shell of this jacket is made of 45% recycled polyester, with a 100% recycled nylon lining on the inside. The surface is laminated with a hydrophilic membrane. Lom Down Jacket is filled with 80% duck down and 20% duck feather. All our down is responsibly sourced. This guarantees that the animals are not exposed to pain, injury, fear, or distress. They are raised free from hunger, thirst and are not being overfed, and the feathers are non-live plucked. Temperature rating effective down to −15 ̊celcius. This jacket has a 10K/10K Waterproof DWR Finishing which makes it water-resistant. Model is 190cm and wears size M.
45% Polyester, recycle
Nylon 80% Down , 20% Feather
At Moniker Man we use Bring, PorterBuddy and DHL as our delivery partners, and you can chose to pick it up in our store in Oslo (Valkyrien).
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Visit us in our store: Moniker Man, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.