When Drake’s was established in 1977, printed scarves were the first things to be produced, and they continue to make them to this day.
Rich, detailed designs are very much at the heart of Drake's identity. Many of these patterns and illustrations have lived in their archives for decades, and some are as old as the company itself.
Taken from their extensive design archive, this unicorn motif has been vivdly applied to a blend of pure wool and silk for a elegant and comfortable defence from a cold snap.
70% Wool 30% Silk
Made in Italy
Unicorn Archive Design
At Moniker Man we use Bring, PorterBuddy and DHL as our delivery partners, and you can chose to pick it up in our store in Oslo (Valkyrien).
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Visit us in our store: Moniker Man, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.