The new XC-72 pushes its classic sources of inspiration even further, with a time-bending design inspired by the speculative technological optimism of 1970s concept cars. Three distinctive traction outsole patterns and angular features are employed to give the familiar low-cut sleekness of the era’s running shoes an aggressive, experimental edge. The XC-72 is the future that the past dreamed about, come to life.
Vertically split outsole features two hard ground traction designs the XC15’s ‘gripper’ and the 375’s studded pattern
Stability heel clip featuring the 620s herringbone outsole pattern
Hairy suede upper with recycled content in N logo, lace and lining. Vamp features textile with TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers derived from renewable wood sources.
Single layer microfiber tongue
Squared toe shape inspired by 1970s concept car designs
At Moniker Man we use Bring, PorterBuddy and DHL as our delivery partners, and you can chose to pick it up in our store in Oslo (Valkyrien).
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Visit us in our store: Moniker Man, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.