The Holzweiler Lom down Jacket is a knee-length straight down jacket. Made with stick in pockets along the side seam of the jacket, fastened hood, and zip closure. The shell of the jacket is made of 45% recycled polyester, with a 100% recycled nylon lining on the inside. The Lom Down Jacket is filled with 80% duck down and 20% duck feather. It keeps you warm down to −15 ̊celcius. This jacket has a 10K/10K Waterproof DWR Finishing which makes it water-resistant.
Responsible sourced down
10K/10K Waterproof DWR finishing
At Moniker Man we use Bring, PorterBuddy and DHL as our delivery partners, and you can chose to pick it up in our store in Oslo (Valkyrien).
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Visit us in our store: Moniker Man, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.