When Drake's first was established in 1977, printed scarves were one of the first things to be made, and the brand has continued to make them to this day. Rich, detailed designs are at the very centre of Drake's. A lot of the patterns, prints & illustrations have been in their archives for decades, and some as old as the brand itself.
Taken from the extensive design archive, The Birds Of Paradise print has been applied to a blend of pure wool & silk for the elegant & comfortable defence from the cold.
Birds Of Paradise Archive Design.
Measurements: 90Cm x 90Cm.
Article Number: DR1AD0 22216-03 401
Material: 70% Wool & 30% Silk.
Made In Italy.
At Moniker Man we use Bring, PorterBuddy and DHL as our delivery partners, and you can chose to pick it up in our store in Oslo (Valkyrien).
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Visit us in our store: Moniker Man, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.