Printed between 1946 and 1977, Holiday was one of the most exciting magazines ever, for its bold layouts, ambitious choice of photographers and literary credibility, with the collaboration of authors such as Graham Greene, Joan Didion, Jack Kerouac and Truman Capote. After the relaunch in 2014 by Frank Durand, the fascinating past of magazine is now celebrated with the new Rizzoli’s book Holiday: The Best Travel Magazine that Ever Was.
Written by Pamela Fiori, who began her renowned publishing career at Holiday magazine in 1968 (after that she served as the longtime editor in chief of Travel + Leisure and Town & Country), the book reveals an in-depth look into the magazine’s history, giving it context during the era of the jet age, world turbulence, and the rise of Madison Avenue advertising. 1st Dibs Introspective magazine visited Pamela Fiori at her Manhattan apartment to talk about the new book.
At Moniker Man we use Bring, PorterBuddy and DHL as our delivery partners, and you can chose to pick it up in our store in Oslo (Valkyrien).
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Visit us in our store: Moniker Man, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.