The first scent in the Apothecary Collection, with inspiration from the Frama Studio in Copenhagen - the Org. St. Pauls Apotek from 1878. Handcrafted in Denmark, with notes of Lemongrass, Cedarwood and Sandalwood this earthy and deep formulation maintains a distinctive freshness, firmly linking it to the Frama universe, where past and present seamlessly intertwine. St. Pauls is a natural Eau de Parfum that evolves into a distinct individual scent.
– Made in Italy
– 100 % Natural
– Comes in a smoked glass bottle with a wooden cap
At Moniker Man we use Bring, PorterBuddy and DHL as our delivery partners, and you can chose to pick it up in our store in Oslo (Valkyrien).
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Visit us in our store: Moniker Man, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.