Vicuña was named after the fabric used by the ancient Incas to create outfits fit for kings. These sunglasses have green lenses and a rounded frame made of 24k gold, handmade in Italy. The models range from pure rhodium to blends of rhodium with 2 microns of 24-carat gold and 2 microns of palladium. This combination makes for a unique coating, 80 times more resistant compared to other frames available on the market. Extraordinarily lightweight, they lend themselves to both tailored wear and formal occasions.
100% sustainable packaging - Recycled case, cleaning cloth and box.
Each hinge is hand-closed by the craftsman.
100% UV protection
Filter: Category 3
At Moniker Man we use Bring, PorterBuddy and DHL as our delivery partners, and you can chose to pick it up in our store in Oslo (Valkyrien).
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Visit us in our store: Moniker Man, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.