This book about beautifully designed cars and international architecture has been curated with an eye for pure aesthetics. Although architecture and cars are theoretically miles apart, the sources of inspiration for their designers are often strikingly similar. Recalling a time when you could recognise an architect from his Saab or his Citroën DS, lifestyle journalist Thijs Demeulemeester shows that architects and luxury car makers are alike in their appreciation of elegance of design, attention to materials, and solid construction. This book takes you on a trip through some iconic houses and the unique cars that match them.
At Moniker Man we use Bring, PorterBuddy and DHL as our delivery partners, and you can chose to pick it up in our store in Oslo (Valkyrien).
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Visit us in our store: Moniker Man, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.