Live the dream of a White Christmas in New York A getaway to the magical New York of the pre-Christmas period: when coloured lights decorate the buildings, Jingle Bells rings out everywhere and culinary delicacies tempt you to indulge. Who doesn’t dream of strolling down a snowy 5th Avenue, ice-skating around the imposing Christmas tree outside the Rockerfeller Center and to cap it off, enjoying a delicious slice of pumpkin pie in one of the inviting cafes? with around 50 recipes for Blueberry Brownies, Maple Glazed Ham and an unforgettable cheesecake, as well as a host of lovely Christmas stories from the Big Apple, this cookbook allows you to share the dream of a White Christmas in your own kitchen. Also included in the book are three beautiful Christmas-themed stories, so you can read yourself into the spirit of Christmas Paul Auster s Auggie Wren’s Christmas Story, The Gift of the Magi by O.Henry and Virginia O’Hanlon’s Is There a Santa Claus. Each of the three stories has, in its own way, become part of popular Christmas folklore in the United States.
At Moniker Man we use Bring, PorterBuddy and DHL as our delivery partners, and you can chose to pick it up in our store in Oslo (Valkyrien).
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Visit us in our store: Moniker Man, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.