The first gasoline was sold in pharmacies?but this was to change in the 1950s. As the car experienced its great rise in popularity, gas stations began to pop up like mushrooms out of the ground. Futuristic and progressive, these modern temples of mobility became roadside reference points for young people hungry for independence, and to everyone who strove for a sense of freedom.
It’s a Gas! explores the surprisingly diverse world of the gas station?a functional high tech temple, a transit zone, a film set, a converted residence, or an abandoned ruin hidden in a backyard. The world of pumps is full of surprises, ready to be discovered in this book. The preface was written by US-American talk show legend and passionate car collector Jay Leno.
At Moniker Man we use Bring, PorterBuddy and DHL as our delivery partners, and you can chose to pick it up in our store in Oslo (Valkyrien).
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Visit us in our store: Moniker Man, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.