Delve into New York, London, Milan and Paris with close to 300 street-style images by the award-winning photographer Jonathan Daniel Pryce. From impeccable tailoring to vintage finds, these evocative images capture the myriad ways men in the fashion capitals express themselves sartorially. Featuring a foreword by Paul Smith and interviews with a selection of each city’s most stylish men, Garçon Style is a stunning showcase of menswear today.
Jonathan Daniel Pryce is a London-based photographer specialising in fashion and street photography, with the popular men’s style blog Garçon Jon. He photographs for clients such as Vogue, GQ, Esquire and Mr Porter; and has been featured in publications such as i-D Magazine, The Rake, Grazia and Wonderland. Pryce also curated the highly acclaimed project 100 Beards 100 Days which was published in 2012.
At Moniker Man we use Bring, PorterBuddy and DHL as our delivery partners, and you can chose to pick it up in our store in Oslo (Valkyrien).
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Visit us in our store: Moniker Man, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.