Nothing says summer like driving a convertible. The car without a roof has always been a symbol for luxury and laissez-faire. And it still holds true today: everybody who’s anybody drives “topless.” The larger four-seater convertibles in particular have always been highly sought after?but they are difficult to build and have usually been made as coup?s for this reason. Mercedes-Benz has always been a pioneer in this area. Mercedes-Benz: The Grand Cabrios & Coup?s gives us a peek at the long-standing partnership between Mercedes-Benz and Stuttgart-based photographer, Ren? Staud. Carefully staged photos show graceful curves and precision down to the finest details that convey the company’s dedication to a very special kind of driving pleasure. This volume presents the most important convertibles and related coupes from 100 years of Daimler automotive history. A special highlight is Daimler’s new flagship, a convertible based on the new S-class that is being rolled out at the 2015 IAS. Even though summer eventually comes to an end, and sunny days can give way to showers, this book stands for everlasting convertible adventures.
Photographer Ren? Staud made a breakthrough with the development of his Magicflash? lighting technology; this type of surface lighting helps him greatly in his ad photos for top-shelf automakers. Staud and his team continue to develop new ways to meet the highest demands of the industry in both creativity and service. He has amassed 35 years of experience in ad photography; and has literally built the image of many companies with his photos.
At Moniker Man we use Bring, PorterBuddy and DHL as our delivery partners, and you can chose to pick it up in our store in Oslo (Valkyrien).
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Visit us in our store: Moniker Man, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.