On over 400 pages, editor Michael Köckritz, author Jürgen Lewandowski and photographer Michel Zumbrunn get up close and personal with the Ferrari phenomenon: its beauty and sex appeal, its class and power
Readers will learn about not only the most popular models, but also the most important designers who have shaped Ferrari
Includes many exciting stories and anecdotes surrounding the legendary brand and its automotive icons
The attractive design by Charles Blunier & Co. and a clean, uncluttered layout ensure the proper presentation worthy of the vehicles from Maranello
Success is not founded on miracles, but is almost always the product of a clear concept—the pinnacle of an ambitious, even stridently innovative idea. However, the aura of Ferrari does indeed approach the miraculous. What lies behind this phenomenon? What is the source of fascination for a brand whose creative designs are internationally recognized and enthusiastically received? First, even today—70 years after the company was founded—the miracle of Ferrari is still due in large part to the personality of Il Commendatore, Enzo Ferrari. Patience, passion, and being hard on himself and those around him gave the brand, under the emblem of the Cavallino Rampante, the power to become what it is today: sheer fascination on four wheels. Second, the long list of international racing victories is equally important. There is no class, no competition, that Ferrari did not set its sights on and win more or less immediately during the company’s last 70 years. Finally, Ferrari is synonymous with aesthetics, elegance, and trend-setting design. The true value of a brand and its products is measured in the currency of impassioned devotion. This is the third and perhaps most vital element confirming the Ferrari miracle: The Ferrari Book – Passion for Design traces the evolution of the miracle and lets us experience passion given automotive form in a large and engrossing format.
At Moniker Man we use Bring, PorterBuddy and DHL as our delivery partners, and you can chose to pick it up in our store in Oslo (Valkyrien).
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Visit us in our store: Moniker Man, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.