In the suggestive ritual of turning light into fragrance to enhance spatial experiences, Beratan Scented Candle sets an ambiance in the surrounding space with a comforting and evocative scent.
Beratan is a warm scent inspired by the lush, volcanic landscape of Bali, Indonesia. A spiritual and inviting fragrance with a botanical bouquet that transports the wearer and those around them. Alluring to the senses, Beratan evokes the enchanting atmosphere of the tropics. Water lilies and incense. A visit to the temple after rain.
Vegan and cruelty-free, the candle is made with responsibly sourced vegetable oil wax
To set an ambiance with a familiar fragrance, gently remove the wooden lid from the candle’s glass container. When using the candle for the first time, we recommend letting it burn for multiple hours and allowing the surface to melt. After extinguishing the flame with a candle snuffer, trim the wick for optimal burning. To preserve the scent, put the lid on after every use. After complete use, the glass container can be repurposed in various ways after carefully removing as much residual wax as possible.
At Moniker Man we use Bring, PorterBuddy and DHL as our delivery partners, and you can chose to pick it up in our store in Oslo (Valkyrien).
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Visit us in our store: Moniker Man, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.